Tasmania's Heritage

Agency Details

Agency Number: NG2313
Title: ANGLICAN PARISH OF NORTHERN MIDLANDS
Start Date: 01 Jan 1994
End Date:
Description:

The Anglican Parish of Campbell Town and Ross was merged in 1994 with St Peter's Fingal, St Thomas' Avoca and St George's Matthina to form the Anglican Parish of Northern Midlands.

Other congregations that were part of the old Campbell Town parish and that were part of the merger included St Andrew's Epping and Christ Church Conara.

Information Sources:

Anglican Church of Australia Diocese of Tasmania directories.

Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania

Legislation Administered:

Legislation Creating:

Legislation Abolishing Agency:

Functions Performed:
39 RELIGION
Controlling Agencies:
NG373 ANGLICAN CHURCH - DIOCESE OF TASMANIA 01 Jan 1809
Previous Agencies:
NG2330 ANGLICAN PARISH OF CAMPBELL TOWN & ROSS (2) 01 Jan 1970 31 Dec 1994
Series Created By Agency:
NS1190  PARISH REGISTERS 27 Oct 1833 19 Feb 2006